- 10:15 PM EDT on September 24, 2017
- 6:00 PM EDT on September 26, 2017
Sunday 09/24 10%
Clear. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Participation in the Pop Warner Spirit Program provides athletes ages 5 – 15 (on 7/31/14) with an opportunity to excel in an organized, supervised, safety-oriented environment with an emphasis on physical & scholastic fitness, fun, friendship, respect, and teamwork.
Competitive team season: August – November/December. Weekend football games through approx. October. Cheer competition in October/November (can extend into early December).
Non-competitive team season: (Tiny Mites, Mitey Mites) Team season: August – October, with weekend football games and end of season exhibition performance.
August Practice: Monday – Thursday; normally 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Competitive team practice: reduce to 3 times per week when school begins. (Non competitive teams will have shorter and less frequent practice schedule. Compliance with attendance guidelines critical to team’s success.
Register On-line: Paper Registration available during Football & Cheer Registration Dates.
Important Dates: View the on-line calendar
Required Paperwork: Download forms
• Registration Form and Parental Consent Form
• Original Birth Certificate (For new Cheerleaders only)
• Medical Form – Page 1, (completed by parent or guardian)
• Medical Form – Page 2, (completed by physician)
• Copy of full 2013/2014 Final Report Card (including UA’s i.e. Health, Music, Art, etc.)
• Wallet Size Photo (current photo)